Design by Michio Anazawa
W1800 x D370 xH470 mm
This TV Cabinet was designed in 2018 by Mr Anazawa and was first displayed at the International Furniture Fair Tokyo in November 2018. The concept of low height suitable for minimalist space setting.
The cabinet is made of American White Oak veneer, fully set up construction. It has four compartments separated by two shelves, a vertical partition and two sliding doors with an aluminium track to ensure smooth opening and closing.
The sliding doors are made of American White Oak veneer Doors.
Finished in natural oil and no chemical used.
Special Terms for Exhibit Sale:
Exhibits Sale Collection refers to display items we would like to clear from our showrooms due to their discontinuity, obsolete specifications or due to wear and tear during displays or exhibitions. The conditions of each item varies and we advice that you view and inspect the items personally at respective showrooms.
Price offered is final, ex showroom and we do not extend any warranty to these items. We will help to secure transport to help you or you may appoint your own. Should you choose our shipping option, we will re-pack the items with minimum packaging material. Corrugated carton may or may not be available depending on each item.
The sale is final and we do not accept refund or claims. Payment shall be done by cash or normal bank transfer, NOT through our website.
Before viewing, please check the location of which the items are displayed.
Placing Order & Making Payment
- At 'My Cart' page, please check if all your items are listed with the correct quantity and prices. If you want to add more items, please just click any of the menu to find the items and add them to cart. You may also remove any item by clicking 'remove'.
- You may also estimate the shipping cost by stating your zip code at the 'Estimate shipping' section.
- If you have specific request on shipping, please state it at the right section of the page by clicking the 'Order instructions'.
- Once done, please click 'Checkout'.
- Next please fill up your information (if you have not done so before) and choose shipping option.
- Choose Shipping options.
- Enter Discount Code if available.
- Click button Continue to Payment.
- At Payment Page, you will be prompted with four (4) options:
- ipay88: You will be directed to ipay88 page and find payment options by eWallet, credit cards, FPX such as maybank2u.com, CIMB Clicks, bankislam.biz and many other banks website.
- hoolah: Payment through hoolah offers three (3) monthly equal payments at no additional cost. Current maximum purchase value is fixed at RM5,000. The first instalment will begin immediately after purchase. Once you have chosen this option, you will be directed to hoolah page for application process. Your application maybe approved immediately or it may take 24-48 hours. hoolah have the sole discretion on the approval.
- Bank Deposit: You may also deposit cash or cheque to RHB Bank counters or ATM machines to NOKTA Furniture Sdn Bhd (1330696-P), Account No: 2551 040000 5454.
If you choose this option, please confirm the billing address and click the Complete order button, and you will be able to exit LINEA website. Please visit RHB banks ATM and make the transfer and forward the ATM receipt to email@example.com or Whatsapp to +60162624929.
4. Online Transfer: This option is same as Option 3 above, but instead of making the payment at ATM, you make online transfer by logging in to your bank's website and perform the normal online transfer to NOKTA Furniture Sdn Bhd (1330696-P), RHB Banking Berhad, Account No: 2551 040000 5454. Please forward the payment receipt through Whatsapp +60162624929 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality & Images
LINEA adopts general quality standard acceptable in the furniture and interior industry in Malaysia. Emphasis are given to the structure, quality of materials, overall finishing and workmanship in manufacturing the products. Hence, LINEA sells its products strictly based on our own quality standard.
LINEA advices all customers and clients to visit our showrooms and view our products before making any purchase. The exhibits in our showroom shall represent an average quality of our products. Please do take note that natural materials such as solid wood and wood veneers differs from one piece to others although the species used are the same.
For items finished in natural oil, although resulted in beautiful rich look, it tends to make the overall finish a little bit darker due to its absorption of oil into the wood and reaction with the glue especially the edges. Please also use protection such as coaster or table mat all the time especially for cold drinks and hot items.
All our images used at our website, emails, social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are from various sources including real photos, image rendering or combinations of both. As such, please take note that there will be variance in term of colours and tones among all these images.
Colours and tones may also differs due to screen technology and specifications at desk top monitors, lap top screens and mobile phone & tablet screens.
Viewing our products at our showrooms are best recommended to gauge actual average colours, workmanship and quality or our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.