Overall Dimensions: W800 x D370 x H975 mm
If you are looking for an elegance shoe cabinet at the hallway, this may be the one you are looking for. The 'grid design' door makes all the different. It is so nice that your guest wont even know it is a shoe cabinet!
- Two doors with soft close hinges
- Five (5) compartments
- Four (4) adjustable shelves
- Fits 20 shoes, snickers and sleepers.
- Ventilation louver
- Adjustable height metal legs finished in black powder coating.
Materials: MFC Natural Oak body, MDF doors painted in black, soft close hinges, ventilation louver and metal legs.
Construction: Flat pack in two cartons. Requires screw driver to assemble. Assembly instruction provided.
Carton Dimensions & Weights:
Carton A: W860 x D820 x t110 mm GW: 21 kg VW: 21kg
Carton B: W910 x D460 x t170 mm GW 20 kg VW: 20kg
Construction: Flat pack, ready to assemble, Assembly Instruction included.
Shipping: Default shipping is by courier.
For Klang Valley and Negeri Sembilan shipping addresses, we do offer assembly service at site with a fee of RM50 for each item. Shipping cost will also be re-calculated as this service requires shipping by truck.
These fees shall be paid separately via Online Transfer. Kindly contact us at email@example.com or Whatsapp to +60 12-359 6884 within 3 working days after placing an order.
Placing Order & Making Payment
- At 'My Cart' page, please check if all your items are listed with the correct quantity and prices. If you want to add more items, please just click any of the menu to find the items and add them to cart. You may also remove any item by clicking 'remove'.
- You may also estimate the shipping cost by stating your zip code at the 'Estimate shipping' section.
- If you have specific request on shipping, please state it at the right section of the page by clicking the 'Order instructions'.
- Once done, please click 'Checkout'.
- Next please fill up your information (if you have not done so before) and choose shipping option.
- Choose Shipping options.
- Enter Discount Code if available.
- Click button Continue to Payment.
- At Payment Page, you will be prompted with four (4) options:
- ipay88: You will be directed to ipay88 page and find payment options by eWallet, credit cards, FPX such as maybank2u.com, CIMB Clicks, bankislam.biz and many other banks website.
- hoolah: Payment through hoolah offers three (3) monthly equal payments at no additional cost. Current maximum purchase value is fixed at RM5,000. The first instalment will begin immediately after purchase. Once you have chosen this option, you will be directed to hoolah page for application process. Your application maybe approved immediately or it may take 24-48 hours. hoolah have the sole discretion on the approval.
- Bank Deposit: You may also deposit cash or cheque to RHB Bank counters or ATM machines to NOKTA Furniture Sdn Bhd (1330696-P), Account No: 2551 040000 5454.
If you choose this option, please confirm the billing address and click the Complete order button, and you will be able to exit LINEA website. Please visit RHB banks ATM and make the transfer and forward the ATM receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp to +60162624929.
4. Online Transfer: This option is same as Option 3 above, but instead of making the payment at ATM, you make online transfer by logging in to your bank's website and perform the normal online transfer to NOKTA Furniture Sdn Bhd (1330696-P), RHB Banking Berhad, Account No: 2551 040000 5454. Please forward the payment receipt through Whatsapp +60162624929 or email to email@example.com
Quality & Images
LINEA adopts general quality standard acceptable in the furniture and interior industry in Malaysia. Emphasis are given to the structure, quality of materials, overall finishing and workmanship in manufacturing the products. Hence, LINEA sells its products strictly based on our own quality standard.
LINEA advices all customers and clients to visit our showrooms and view our products before making any purchase. The exhibits in our showroom shall represent an average quality of our products. Please do take note that natural materials such as solid wood and wood veneers differs from one piece to others although the species used are the same.
For items finished in natural oil, although resulted in beautiful rich look, it tends to make the overall finish a little bit darker due to its absorption of oil into the wood and reaction with the glue especially the edges. Please also use protection such as coaster or table mat all the time especially for cold drinks and hot items.
All our images used at our website, emails, social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are from various sources including real photos, image rendering or combinations of both. As such, please take note that there will be variance in term of colours and tones among all these images.
Colours and tones may also differs due to screen technology and specifications at desk top monitors, lap top screens and mobile phone & tablet screens.
Viewing our products at our showrooms are best recommended to gauge actual average colours, workmanship and quality or our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.