Design by Michio Anazawa
Overall Dimension: W1800 x D360 xH470 mm
Version No.: V3.0
This TV Cabinet was originally designed in 2018 by Mr Anazawa and was first displayed at the International Furniture Fair Tokyo in November 2018. The concept of low height suitable for minimalist space setting and to accommodate large TV screen.
This MFC version is the 3rd generation model which was developed in November 2020. The overall outlook is maintained except the depth is now 360mm. It is now made using MFC Natural Oak colour body and available in 2 tone sliding doors; Oak and black groove doors. Two aluminium tracks are installed to ensure smooth opening and closing.
The internal storage comprise of 4 compartments with a fix centre partition and 2 MFC adjustable height shelves. The cable management has been improved further with two large 50mm holes to accommodate 3-pin plug access.
Construction: Flat pack and requires assembly. Assembly Instruction included.
W1800 x D360 xH470 mm. Foam and PVC wrapped. Weight: 25 kg
Shipping: Default shipping is by truck
Special Terms for Exhibit Sale:
Kindly take note of the following terms and conditions of sales:
- Exhibits Sale refers to display items we would like to clear from our showrooms due to their discontinuity, obsolete specifications or due to wear and tear during displays or exhibitions. The conditions of each item varies and we advice that you view and inspect the items personally at respective showrooms.
- Customers are recommended to view the actual item at Setia Alam Offline Store. The items are sold as it is basis.
- Price offered is final, ex showroom and we do not extend any warranty to these items.
- Shipping is only available for Klang Valley addresses. Actual shipping cost shall depend each item and total items purchased. You may also opt for Self Collection.
- We will assist to pack the items with minimum packaging material. Corrugated carton may or may not be available depending on each item.
- The sale is final and we do not accept refund or claims. Payment shall be done by cash or normal bank transfer, NOT through our website.